who we are
An award-winning sustainability consulting firm, based in Los Angeles, CA.
Clean Agency empowers businesses to understand and act on their connection with the natural world.
what we do
We enable organizations to evaluate, envision and engage in sustainable practices that pair corporate success with social responsibility. Since 2002, Clean has prepared forward-thinking clients for the future.
Clean was formed by CEO Seri McClendon, previously a marketing veteran with 10 years experience in advertising, media and design. Seri envisioned that market demand for corporate social responsibility would fundamentally change how corporations and organizations run their global operations.
McClendon has built a robust research team with expertise in Industrial Ecology, LCA, GRI Reporting with top environmental researchers, writers and designers from USC, University of Michigan, UCLA and UC Santa Barbara.
Acknowledgment of Clean’s environmental commitment and accomplishments has come from a variety of organizations and publications. We appreciate that the marketplace has recognized our efforts consistently throughout the years. Below are a few of our proud achievements.
- EPA-Design Award for Professional Innovation Cradle-to-Cradle
- Entrepreneur Magazine-Hottest Companies
- Lohas-Top 25 Firm
- California Department of Conservation $250,000 Development Grant
- City of Los Angeles – Outstanding Women in Business -2011 Recognition by California State Senate and Assembly
- Los Angeles Business Council -2010 CEO Nominee – Women Making A Difference Awards
- American Planning Association -Los Angeles Leadership Award for City of Pasadena Environmental Education Portal
- City of Pasadena Recycler of the Year
Find out more: