What makes Clean Agency’s senior team unique is our combination of expertise in environmental assessment and green marketing. Our experience across different industries enables us to tackle a wide variety of sustainability challenges and generate solutions for our clients that save money and increase brand value.
Role: Seri is the CEO of Clean Agency, responsible for running the agency since its inception in 2002. She is the primary business development lead and also provides client services, business and sustainability strategy and team leadership. Her role is to forecast market changes for Clean and our clients to provide guidance and strategy and be successful in a quickly changing business landscape.
Previous Work: Prior to starting Clean Agency, Seri held Vice President positions at large advertising and design agencies including Think New Ideas and Perceive.
Education: Seri holds a Bachelor of Arts in Communications from Seattle University and a Master of Arts in Geography from California State University Long Beach with a focus in Industrial Ecology and Life Cycle Assessment Training.
After graduating from California State Long Beach she was appointed to the USC Center for Sustainable Cities Advisory Board. She currently sits on the board of Verynice Global Design Strategy Consultants.
- Business Strategy
- Sustainability Strategy
- Green Marketing and Communications
- Business Trends in Sustainability
- Design and Creative Supervision
- Creating the Business case for corporate sustainability efforts
- Partnership Development
- Food and Beverage (including agricultural ingredients & protein sourcing)
- Paper and Packaging
- Toys/Video Games
- Government and Cities
- Natural Product Expo, Anaheim CA
- Unified Wine and Grape Symposium, Sacramento, CA
- Disney Synergy Lab, The New Green Business Advantage, Glendale, CA
- Los Angeles Business Journal
- Fast Company
- The Guardian